[Loch-Ruadh] wolfie

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 06:33:24 PST 2008

Good to hear that treatment is working.

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:  i said i would keep you guys up dated on my back process well here goes so fare they have done one injection and other feeling like some one best me up or i lost in a battle on the list field ( which i am sure i would have membered ) i am feeling very little pain and feel like it was a success .so far i hope we can get back in circulation . we are working on our small rock on wheels ( my wolfie den ) with a/c & heat . when we can we will start taking pictures wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow