[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 5 10:17:19 PST 2008

Oops, answered the from emal. I don't come back from Padraig.s more. I drink, pee and crush more.

  Dad

DONALD H MCKINNON <gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Yeah, and now that I've reired from the City, I have more time to do it.

Dad

Chris Harper wrote:

Allow me to also thank Padraig and Amber for opening their home to us. It
was a fantastic party with lots of excellent food, delightful visiting and
many good laughs. May I also thank the unknown (to me) good hearted
individual that pled on my behalf for someone not to steal my lovely gift.
Alas, it fell on deaf ears, or a hard heart, for it was taken away. Never
fear, I feel sure they will get theirs, in the end (so to speak). :-)

Looking forward to next years party,

Bicé