[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Gate

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 10 08:42:01 PST 2008

Thanks, Kaz.

Is there any info on using exterior grade stryofoam or
maybe instead of using plywood or backerboard on the
entire upper structure, only using it where needed and
leaving the rest as designed?  Is there anywhere on
the upper structure that it would help to use plywood
or backerboard that the upper structure wouldn't have
to be modified?

Terrence