[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Gate

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 10:58:42 PST 2008

Double Yay!

Brighid Mac <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:  I just wanted to let everyone know. We heard back from Mistress Diana last night. And it's good news. She said that we are fine with finishing the gate in April/May without any penalties. Also, she said they really like what we have done so far and that it looks great! Yay!

Brighid
Loch Ruadh Seneschal

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Have we heard back from the Gulf War contacts regarding the need to complete
the Gate before war?