[Loch-Ruadh] Possible dates for GW Gate trip

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 26 09:12:08 PST 2008

Anyone else?

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:
I've been wanting to put out a feeler and find out what dates we want to plan the Gulf War Gate trip. Kaz suggested we post online and let people fill in the dates they could go.

Several people have pointed out that there are events on some of these weekends, but then others have commented that they were not planning to attend some of those events and would be able to go on those weekends.

We have had several suggestions, from April to the weekends in May, so here goes. Please put you name under which dates you could possibly go.

Thanks,
Terrence

If you are in favor of an April date, fill in here:

May 2-4:

May 9-11:

May 16-18:

May 23-26 (Memorial Day weekend) :