[Loch-Ruadh] I Survived the Holidays Party Sponsored by House Mac

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Jan 28 15:40:06 PST 2008

When: February 2, 2008 at 7:00 pm

Where: the home of Lord Padraig

Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/2mew5o

The populace of Loch Ruadh is cordially invited to the “I Survived the Holidays Party, Pot Luck and Chinese Gift Exchange” sponsored by House Mac an Ghabhann.  (Please remember this is a very adult rated party; bring children at your own risk!)

If you wish to participate in the Chinese Christmas Gift exchange please bring the most useless, tasteless, unwanted or just plain ugly gift that you received for Christmas "or whenever" in a wrapped bag or box. Everyone participating draws a number.  The person holding number "1" goes first, they choose and open a gift. The person holding number "2" goes next, they can choose a gift or steal the one already opened. A gift may be stolen twice, then it is "dead" and cannot be stolen again.

Please contribute to the Pot Luck Snack and Graze Table

Bring a chair, your favorite beverage, a sense of humor and your best bawdy songs.

Garb is optional, but clothing of some kind is "required".

If you have any questions please contact me at sca004 at sbcglobal.net

 Mama Mac