[Loch-Ruadh] WOW!!! Check out

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 18:03:09 PST 2008

This is the Shire library, we have been very blessed to have people donate
the books and publications.
I have been working to get everything inventoried and SOON all of it will be
on bookshelves.
When we get everything set up, people will be able to check out material or
at least come look at it. An announcement will be made on this list when our
library opens for business.
If you have books or publications you wish to donate please contact me and I
will make arrangements to get it into the library.

Loch Ruadh Chamberlain

Thora O. wrote:

I saw the Library link and I was curious about it.  Is
this library an individual's private collection, a
Shire library held in one location or a listing of
articles owned by various members of the shire in
their private collections?

Thanks,
Thora O.