[Loch-Ruadh] Can't make Gulf War

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Jan 31 15:48:54 PST 2008

No, but I may injure my foot kicking someone in the...no, nevermind, I'd just get in trouble.

  Terrence

Chris Harper <bice at backroadsoftexas.com> wrote:
  Tell me, do you have any sick leave coming? Don't
you feel an aching back and sore shoulder developing
just a day or so before G.W. starts? You know some
things are real hard to diagnose! Not that I would
encourage you to do something not quite correct but
strange things do occur sometimes.

The evil side of,

Bicé

I have been trying to convince her that they have
enough people to cover for me so that I can go, but
they don't seem to be buying it.

Terrence