[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Passing of the Cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 08:35:00 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles,

Since pestilence has struck our home, once again, we must postpone Passing of the Cloak for another week.  We will be having bardic on the 18th of July, NOT tonight.  We have been having trouble sending email and I have enlisted the aid of Bice to get out the message, but I am trying, yet again.  Please bear with us and we WILL have a July bardic, although somewhat late.  Thank you for understanding.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle and Lord Tarkus PengriffLoch Ruadh Rocks!