[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 23:18:38 PDT 2008

I would like to thank the fine gentles who attended bardic last Friday and to apologize for not being able to be there.  I must have missed a truly wonderful bardic, since I've heard such glowing accounts from those who were here.  Congratulations to Rosmerryn for earning the cloak and to everyone who attended.  Since we WILL be having bardic again, on the 1st of August, next Friday, maybe I will be able to hear what I missed and maybe those who weren't able to be here can attend this time.  I also have several pieces of largesse which I, in my illness, forgot to have Wiley distribute.
Please join us on the 1st to practice for the Lughnasad Bardic competition, to be held the weekend of 8-10 August, in Canton.
More to come, early next week!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid HertewelleLoch Ruadh Rocks!