[Loch-Ruadh] Site Tokens

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 10 21:35:43 PDT 2008

I have now finished casting all the site tokens and we
need to schedule a day to have the site token
workshop.

Alric and Fiona volunteered their place which would be
good since we may wind up getting metal filings on the
shop floor.  I'm looking for someone to suggest a good
date and time.

I will bring some metal files, a dremel tool, and some
metal brushes both to clean the files when they get
full of metal and also to brush the pewter to make it
look "antique."  If you can also bring a dremel tool,
files, and metal brushes it would help.  You might
also want to bring eye protection, a glove, and a pair
of pliers with soft jaws or tape over the jaws (pewter
gets hot when you use a dremel tool on it).

Terrence