[Loch-Ruadh] Ft. Worth Bead Market coming this weekend

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 16:32:07 PDT 2008

A friend forwarded this to me which I thought might be of interest to some.

Cheers,
Madelina

Please pass this info on to all your friends in these areas, we have a lot of new vendors coming to these, from as far away and Maryland, New York, Michigan, and California. New vendors with beads like the Kazuri, Ceramic, Russian, Lampwork new, Seed Beads in all shapes and sizes on the hank, and much more. So make plans to spend a day this summer shopping for great beads, register to win great door prizes every hour. Free admission and classes also taught throughout the weekend. See you all there.

9th Annual Ft. Worth Bead Market
All the Beads you Need

July 19, 20 2008

Sat. 10-5, Sun. 10-4

Admission Free    Public Welcome

Retail & Wholesale    Beading Classes

BEADS AND JEWLERY
Vintage Beads, Pearls,Clasps, Swarovski, Glass, Gemstones, Silver, Lampwork, PMC, Jewelry, Books, Fibers, Seed Beads, Tools, Indonesian Beads & more

Will Rogers Memorial Complex,
Amon Carter Exhibit Hall
3400 Burnett Tandy Dr.
Ft. Worth, Texas 76107

Directions:  Go Montgomery Street exit off I-30 take a right
to the 3rd light - turn right onto Lancaster Ave. and then turn right
into the first parking lot entrance.  The building is at the end
of the parking lot on the  left.  BIG Horse statue in front.

Contact Rebekah Wills   903-240-7198   www.thebeadmarket.net

Thank you,
Rebekah Wills, The Bead Market, Show Producer
Sign up on the website to receive a postcard when a Bead Market show comes to your area.  www.thebeadmarket.net