[Loch-Ruadh] Wedding Invitation

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 21 00:28:05 PDT 2008

You all are invited to the wedding of Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri and Marian Fay Holms on August 9, 2008 at the Loch Ruadh Lughnasad event at Canton First Trade Days.  The time will be subject to the schedule of other activities and the will of the Barron and Baroness. Hopefully before dark, so, we can get some good pictures and videos. The ceremony will be preformed by Lord High Priest Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain.

We are registered at the Dollar Store, Goodwill and the Salvation Army.

Actually, no gifts are expected. We are combining two house holds and are trying to get rid of stuff.

We would like to thank my daughter Lady Vivian McKinnon, Marian's daughter Kelly,  Lady Sybil O'Dowd, Baroness Dana, Lord Padraig, Floria Blackdagon and Rose de Harewell for their help in preplanned of this wedding.

We are also looking for someone who will be willing to do the photography. I have a camera which is pretty much idiot proof (I use it) and just need someone who is good at composition. Your reward will be being the first at the beer tap after the wedding and our undying appreciation.

Y'all come now, ye here.

Gruffydd and Marian