[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:10:26 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

I know it has only been two weeks since bardic, but we will again host Kragenworth Keep Bardic on Friday, Aug.1, at 7:30 PM, SCA time, getting back to our regular schedule.  I know many of you will want to practice for the Lughnasad Bardic competition, so come on over and do it here.  We have so much fun!!  Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit on Craig St (1 exit S. of Meadowbrook).  Go East 5 or 6 blocks to Hunter, and North on Hunter to Beaty.  We are they gray house on the NE corner of the "T" intersection.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to the house.  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.

We look forward to seeing you here!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff
Loch Ruadh Rocks!