[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Bardic Needs

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 31 10:56:58 PDT 2008

Padraig, we have already added your 2 pavilions and the tub of unpainted
banners to the equipment list for use in the Bardic/Wedding/Reception Area.

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Padraig wrote:
Due to a family situation, HL Grimvere will not be able to bring Bardtown
to Lughnasad this year as planned.

We would still like to set aside an area for bardic if possible.  Can
anyone donate the use of easyups, shade pavilions, and/or banners for
decoration?

Polydore, can we use the wodden benches/stools that you and I made, for
seating in the area?  I can come out ad pick them up with my trailer when
it's convenient for you.

Many thanks,
Nunc est bibendum.