[Loch-Ruadh] wake

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 10:36:13 PDT 2008

I'm so sorry that I missed the party--sounds like way more fun than we  had.
I had to rush my son Beau to the ER, and it turned out that he had a  gall
bladder full of stones and infection.  They wanted to admit him for  surgery,
but he left AMA because it turns out that he wasn't supposed to be at  our
house, but on a fishing trip to a lake close by (his weekend pass was  restricted
by miles).  He went back on Sunday, and I heard from him this  morning--the
military hospital released him yet again with a shot of Phenergan  and
anti-diarrhea pills without scanning his belly.  He is supposed to be  going to a
civilian hospital today, and hopefully they will remove the time bomb  in his belly
before it explodes and kills him.  Sunday we found out that  Belle is allergic
to peanuts, and my son (who went to Pharmacy tech school)  formulated the
correct dosage of Benadryl for her to combat the reaction.   No anaphylaxis,
thank God, but that could develop if she has it again.

I hope you raised a glass for me at the party--Lord knows I could have used
a drink this weekend.

Caterina