[Loch-Ruadh] Site Token and Dragon Building

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 18 14:20:22 PDT 2008

Thought I would put out an e-mail of things to bring, or that might be needed to work on the site tokens.

  1 or 2 pair scissors (for the strings)

  work gloves

  eye protection (recommended for anyone working with dremels, files, etc)

  dremel tools with grinder or metal cutting bits

  large flat metal cutting files

  brass or steel wire brushes

  jewelers files

  I will be bring some files, wire brushes, and 1 dremel tool.

  Terrence

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
  When: July 19, 2008 at 9:00 am

Where: the Home of Lord Alric and Lady Fiona

Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/2kur7d