[Loch-Ruadh] Hey all

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 5 15:41:36 PDT 2008

I'd like to answer that, if I may

  YES, Lughnasad is an event and it would be GREAT to bring your wife (and as many other people as you can) to meet members of Loch Ruadh, who will be busy making sure everyone is having fun at the event.

  Unfortunately, no, it is not close to Weatherford, it is at Trade Days Park in Canton, TX, August 8-10th.  THRILLS- Watch as fighters, archers, knife throwers, spear throwers, and axe throwers compete for prizes and word fame!  SPILLS- Let the kids play in the Donnybrook Melee, or walk through the Misty Forest!  CHILLS- Listen to some of our bards sing...er...I mean enjoy the singing of our bards!

  Lughnasad!  Come for the entertainment, stay and have a beer.

  Terrence

Jose Madrid <josemadridusa at gmail.com> wrote:
  N00b here, I've been lurking on the list a little bit, and I haaaave... a
question.

What is Lughnasad? Is it an event? Would this be a good thing for my wife
and I to visit to get introduced to Loch Ruadh? I'm only asking because it
seems to be close to our area (weatherford).