[Loch-Ruadh] Footwear of the Middle Ages redux

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:27:33 PDT 2008

For those not "in the know," Marc Carlson is also known as Ansteorra's
own Master Diarmait ua Dhuinn, who resides in Northkeep. His research
and webpages are well known and respected outside SCA circles as well,
by reenactors and scholars alike, the world over. I had a British
reenactor who was attending the same Vikings North America event I was
ask about the shoes I was wearing (that I made myself), and he darn
near foamed at the mouth when I told him I had attended some of Marc's
shoemaking classes! Good stuff all the way around.

HL Grímólfr Einarsson
A Distant Bard of Loch Ruadh

P.S. As for the "duplicated" links in your e-mail, Thora, the first
thing you're doing wrong is using AOL. Oops, that was kind of snotty,
wasn't it? Sorry. Ah, well, YMMV, but not by much. ;)