[Loch-Ruadh] Email List Important

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Jun 16 06:26:57 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Populace of Loch Ruadh,

Due to some changes to the Ansteorran email lists, some emails might not go
through.  To help avoid this problem be sure to have a subject line.  If you
receive the list in the digest form you will have to change the title of the
email for it not to go to moderation.  If you send an email and it does not
go to the list please call our Virtual Scribe, he can clarify why the email
did not go through the new rules. His number 817-980-4275.  If you have
questions about this email please contact me at 817-480-2444.

In Service,
Aingeal