[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Museum exhibit in OK City

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at charter.net
Mon Jun 16 19:53:44 PDT 2008

Trimmed and forwarded

Caerell
Web Minister, Shire of Loch Ruadh
----- Original Message -----
From: bree gray-eskue
To: loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 4:41 PM
Subject: Museum exhibit in OK City

My hubby and I saw the Pompeii exhibit in Houston this past weekend - truly worth the wait and the admission.  Spent almost 4 hours browsing (but then, I take notes and drawings. Hubby was ready to go a bit sooner than I).  Sounds like more bang for the buck than what Houston had (don't tell anyone in/from Stargate I said that...!)  While I'm not sure of my work schedule (I'm on call 24/7 & last weekend was an exception), I'd encourage everyone to see it, if only for the Pompeii portion of it.
Bree