[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Benefit for motorcyclist

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Wed Jun 18 09:36:06 PDT 2008

This Saturday, The Brothers of the Third Wheel are
holding a benefit for a member who lost an arm in a
motorcycling accident. I do not personally know her,
but she is described as "a lady about this big [hand
held at about chest level] with a heart this big [arms
spread wide]". This lady's spirit is well summed up by
a quote attributed to her while still recovering from
amputation surgery, "I guess I need to get my trike
back."

See the PDF flyer here http://tinyurl.com/5ukgs9 for
details, but this benefit will take place at the DFW
Brothers of the Third Wheel clubhouse at 2613 Weaver
St in Haltom City. There will be catfish, brisket,
sides and tea provided. The Tonemasters
http://tinyurl.com/6culng will be playing 3-7. You can
bring your own beverages as well. There will be a
trike & bike show and several raffles, including a
50/50. All  entry fees and any other donation procedes
go to benefit Cathy Campbell.

Directions are very simple; take your best path to 121
and Carson, northeast of downtown Fort Worth. Take
Carson north to the first light, Minnis. Take Minnis
east to Weaver, then take Weaver north till you see a
gob of bikes and trikes on the left.

Gate opens around noon.

You do *NOT* have to have a bike or a trike or even
ride. There will be ample parking for cages, er, cars.

Sluggy!