[Loch-Ruadh] I think the list is bitter...

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 07:51:48 PDT 2008

It's good to see the LR list is now making nice with you. Glad to have you
back.

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Irina wrote:
I really do believe that the LR list is bitter that I've been gone so long -
it's taken about a month to get it working for me.  Just my luck!

Anyways! Wanted to say "hello" and throw it out there that I'm alive and
relatively "around" now.

^_^

Lady Irina Radokovaia
aka - Cid

--
"My heart is red & sweet, and I know it is sweet because what ever passes
near me puts out its tongue to me." --Sitting Bull