[Loch-Ruadh] I think the list is bitter...

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 14:53:16 PDT 2008

If you know what patterns and/or time period you are looking for we can
help. Give me a call.

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Irina wrote:
I should be out and about - granted not as much as I was - I have a job and
roller derby and sca and church to juggle but the point is that you'll see
me around

^_^

I didn't leave any sewing things anywhere a few years ago did I? All of my
patterns have completely disapeared - I'm assuming they went to the same
place a lot of my garb did when my parents "cleaned up" for me
once-upon-a-time...

C.