[Loch-Ruadh] I think the list is bitter...

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 06:49:44 PDT 2008

Welocme back, sorry the list was cranky on you, but the Populace certainly won't be. Hope to see you soon.

Cid Tyer <cidsound at gmail.com> wrote:
  I really do believe that the LR list is bitter that I've been gone so long -
it's taken about a month to get it working for me. Just my luck!

Anyways! Wanted to say "hello" and throw it out there that I'm alive and
relatively "around" now.

^_^

Lady Irina Radokovaia
aka - Cid

--
"My heart is red & sweet, and I know it is sweet because what ever passes
near me puts out its tongue to me." --Sitting Bull