[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:46:56 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations, again, Goode Gentles,

Tomorrow night is bardic, here, at Kragenworth Keep, and we look forward to seeing you!  If the winds subside, we will have a bardic fire.  If not, we will pretend!

Directions: Take your best route to East Loop 820.  Exit on Craig St. (1 exit S. of Meadowbrook) and go East, 5 or 6 blocks, to Hunter St.  Go North, on Hunter, to the "T" intersection with Beaty St.  We are on the NE corner of the intersection.  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to the house.

Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.  We look forward to seeing you!

BTW: Since Lord Tarkus must arise at 5AM on Saturday, we ask that you plan on calling it a night about 12 or 12:30.  Thank you for understanding.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Gwenllian Brighid HertewelleLoch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!