[Loch-Ruadh] in dire need of help

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 08:44:59 PDT 2008

It's too late at this point.  A college friend of mine came over last night and helped me move the anvil and swage block inside the house, but we couldn't manage to move the anvil bench, vise, band saw, or drill press.  I appreciate the offer, though.  I am heartsick at the knowledge that all Logan's tools are lost.  If his physical therapy is successful and he is able to hammer again one day, I doubt he will want to, as I doubt he will recover from the depression this is bound to cause.  I am just floored that the city can deem anything a nuisance and haul it off.

Logan still has not managed to call, and I can't visit until tomorrow because inmates with last names beginning A - L can only have visitors on even numbered days of the week.  I called, and all I was able to find out is that he is being charged with four counts of aggravated assault.  I don't know when he will be arraigned, though probably not before Monday is my guess.  I don't know if they will even allow him to get out on bail or if I can afford it if they do.

At this point, all that anyone can do is pray for me and my family.  And if you know the name of a good lawyer or bail bondsman, that might help, too.

Many thanks,
Madelina