[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 10:27:18 PST 2008

Boo Hoo!  What shall we do?  The Shire's gone to Gulf War;  we're alone and
blue!

Never fear--the second annual Pity-Paddy Potluck Party is here!

On Saturday, March 15th at 7:30 PM,  the Shire of Loch Ruadh and any  other
interested parties are invited to the home of Mistress Caterina  Fregoso and
m'lord Ron, to partake in a potluck smorgasbord to  both celebrate St. Patrick's
Day and commiserate our misfortune of being  left behind to guard the Shire.
Ron and I will be providing coffee, iced  tea, St. Paddy's punch and
something else to be named later (our plans haven't  gotten that far yet).  So bring a
dish and your beverage of choice; limited  crash space is available if you
don't have a designated driver, or you don't  mind being awakened early to the
melodious sounds of 'Dora the Explorer'.

The address is:

4341 Meadowknoll Dr.
Fort Worth, TX  76123
817-423-4807

Hopefully, I will figure out how to link a map to a message--Maybe one of
you could fill me in?  I am somewhat "tech" impaired.

We're looking forward to seeing you soon!