[Loch-Ruadh] Shameless restaurant concert plug

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 12 10:19:00 PDT 2008

I found a neat restaurant today and thought I might give it a mention.  It is:

  Blue Danube European Restaurant & Cafe
  2230-A W. Park Row Drive
  Pantego

  ph. 817-761-5900

  This is not very far from Veteran's Park in Arlington where Elfsea sometimes has fighter practice.

  They are having a concert on March 28th of "Peller Anna & Olah Viktor's Gypsy Band."  Ticket price is $35 in advance or $40 at the door which includes a dinner buffet.  The buffet goes from 6 to 8 PM and the concert starts at 8 PM.

  I spoke to the owner who told me he will also be having a concert next month with a Gypsy violist who is the 1st violin of the Houston Philharmonic.

  I have a flyer to pass around in case anyone is interested.

  Terrence