[Loch-Ruadh] Your Seneschal

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Tue Mar 25 20:16:11 PDT 2008

--- Tim <yukon at ddsob.com> wrote:

> She has a Kawasaki Vulcan 500.

As a very pleased Kawasaki Vulcan 800 rider, I fully
approve.

> since she was not comfortable getting on the
> Interstate with it.

I've been riding for about 20 years and I'm still not
comfortable getting on the interstate....

> Now you need to ask Bear about his Kawasaki
> Ninja 250 he bought and rode home at the same time.

Ninjaaaa!

> :)  Sluggy, keep your bike trailer available because
> I'm thinking they may need to take Sarah's bike back

> to the dealership for repairs.

It's not really mine to offer, but I'll bet it can be
available...

> I wasn't going to say anything but since the cat's
> out of the bag...

Since we're in an air of confession....

http://ursone.com/~sluggy/trike/

Gabby sold all three of her other bikes and got this
one. Is pretty, no? The trike is pretty cool, too...

> Sean whom has been know to ride a motorcycle from
> time to time

On that subject, what year is your Sporty?

---

"The idea that unicycling is intrinsically funny does not explain the findings." Professor Sam Shuster.