[Loch-Ruadh] Your Seneschal

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Tue Mar 25 21:54:12 PDT 2008

I did discuss that with Bear and Sarah.  Francesca wants to ride too and
I'll probably eventually get her a trike.  I know you all realize how tall
she is...oh I am in trouble for this one...but we've found that a trike is
probably best suited for her.  I'm not ready yet to sink the bucks into
trike she can/will ride.  Anyways...I'll work on Bear to convert Sarah's
bike into a trike and we'll have a SCA cycle weekend soon :)

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"