[Loch-Ruadh] Your Seneschal

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Wed Mar 26 13:54:33 PDT 2008

I understand about the "screws" thing, but if it will be any encouragement,
tell her that Tor is back to being his usual
monkey self and doing everything including the climbing. I
hope she recovers as well as he has.  Remind her that he had
4 screws just above the ankle and 4 just below the knee, but
as I said he is doing great.  As I know she will; we won't
consider otherwise!

Bicé