[Loch-Ruadh] Update on the Loch Ruadh Library

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 20:56:28 PDT 2008

The library shelves now contain 299 books, notebooks full of A&S Articles, Dance Manuals, Compleat Anachronists, Tournaments Illuminated, Black Stars, Gulf War Booklets, Scarlet Letters, Elfsea Scrolls and numerous other booklets, event flyers and Scribal Supplies. The library contains a vast amount Loch Ruadh, Ansteorran and SCA history.

My plan is to have the library open for business by April 5th.  Some of the information in the library cannot be replaced, therefore it cannot be checked out, but it will be available to view and read. Arrangements can be made to photocopy pages needed for documentation.

Please email or call me to arrange for access to the Loch Ruadh Library.

PS
I have not managed to inventory the VHS or cassette tapes...