[Loch-Ruadh] Still hanging in...

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 29 21:26:25 PDT 2008

It's very good to hear from you. Glad you're feeling up to posting a bit. We're wishing you a complete and most speedy recovery!

Brighid Mac <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I sent this originally yesterday, but haven't seen it come thru so am trying to resend. Sorry if you get it twice.

Hello Everybody!
First, Congratulations Padraig on the new grandbaby! We are so glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy!

Next, I Just wanted to let ya'll know I am still hanging in there and I have limited web access now. My brother-in-law has been kind enough to loan me a laptop for a while. In my more lucid moments between doses of pain meds I can check email. I will still be MIA for a while, but I am working with Aingeal to try to make sure no balls get dropped, so to speak. I have an appointment on Monday afternoon with the Orthopedic surgeon to see how things are healing so far. We should know more about how long I'll be out of things after that. I know I have at least another 10 days of not being able to put any weight at all on the ankle, so I get to hop around with my walker at least until then.

If anybody feels like a road trip, visitors are most welcome! I realize it's a long drive, and gas prices are high, but would still be happy to see anyone willing to make the trek. I am at Bear's parents house in Sachse, TX about 10 minutes from our home. They are taking wonderful care of me during the day while Bear is at work. If you think you might want to come visit, just let me know and I'll send you their address. I will be here at least thru next weekend, possibly longer depending on how things heal.

Hope everyone is doing well,
Brighid

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.