[Loch-Ruadh] OT job listing

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 13:25:03 PDT 2008

I've just taken a new job at a different employer, so my old position at UNT Health Science Center has been posted:

https://www.unthscjobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1205871225043

The job is very Excel intensive, and you do need to know something about accounting, but it is fairly self-paced, and has minimal interaction with co-workers, so if you are good at motivating yourself, this job is a good fit.  The job does have free insurance for employess (though not for dependants) through BCBS of TX, and does have TRS (Teachers' Retirement Service).  And one of the really cool benefits is the period between Christmas and New Years off paid because the school is closed.  The ad says pay is commensurate with experience, but the pay scale starts out around $22k.

Good luck!

Madelina