[Loch-Ruadh] Possible dates for GW Gate trip, 2nd attempt

Alric And Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Mar 25 19:41:55 PDT 2008

We usually go to Warlord but since I committed to go - if that is the
weekend chosen by consensus, I will go on the gate trip.  The only Weekend I
cannot go is the 17/18th of May, our daughter is coming to Austin from Las
Vegas and since it has been about 2 years since we last saw her, guess where
we will be

Alric