[Loch-Ruadh] Your Seneschal

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Tue Mar 25 20:02:54 PDT 2008

She has a Kawasaki Vulcan 500.  I know this since I rode it home Saturday
from the dealership for her since she was not comfortable getting on the
Interstate with it.  I know there is some damage to the bike but not to what
extent.  Now you need to ask Bear about his Kawasaki Ninja 250 he bought and
rode home at the same time.  All I saw from him was a grin from ear to ear
:)  Sluggy, keep your bike trailer available because I'm thinking they may
need to take Sarah's bike back to the dealership for repairs.  I wasn't
going to say anything but since the cat's out of the bag...

Sean whom has been know to ride a motorcycle from time to time

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"