[Loch-Ruadh] April 4th

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 08:06:55 PDT 2008

To my fellow shire brothers and sisters,

I just wanted to invite those of you who would like to
join me at the American Cancer Society Relay For Life
of Fort Worth to the 2008, April 4th Relay.

It will be held at Farrington Field, 1501 University
Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76107 (google map)
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

The Relay schedule:
6:00 pm Team Registration Opens (It is not too late to
register a team for the Relay!! You can even register
the night of the Relay!) To register now go to
www.events.cancer.org/rflfortworthtx

6:30 pm Survivor Registration and Celebration Begins
7:30 pm Opening Ceremony
        *Welcome
        *Survivor Lap
9:00 pm Luminaria Ceremony (If you would like to have
someone remembered or honored during this ceremony
click on the Luminaria option under the Donate button
at
http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeHighPlainsDivision?fr_id=6315&pg=entry

12:00 am Midnight Madness (being an SCA member we know
nothing about the madness that hits at Midnight!)

6:00 am Closing Ceremony

This years Relay is "Carnival Against Cancer", there
will be a bounce house, face painting, cotton candy,
all kinds of games, karaoke, MIX FM will be on site,
Chanel 11 and 21 will be on site.  Chanel 21 will
report the weather live from the site. There will be
something for the whole family. I want to invite you
to come out, bring the family, help raise funds for
research, education and advocacy.  Help in the fight
against Cancer!

If you would like to make a donation to help support
this battle
 my web page is
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeHighPlainsDivision?pg=personal&fr_id=6315&fr_id=6315&px=3962440

Thank you for your continued support.

Yours in service,

Rose

  Jacky

  "Life may not be the party for which we hoped, but while we are here we might as well Dance."
  Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back!!