[Loch-Ruadh] The Gate (was: Gulf War arrivals)

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Mar 10 13:31:16 PDT 2008

The gate has held up excellently, even with only a portion of it clad with
cement.  The parts of the uprights that we managed to cover on our last
trip look good, and give an indication of how the finished gate will look.
 One issue we need to be aware of is that the initial layer of
cement-soaked burlap has not really adhered to the chicken wire, so we
will have to apply a layer or several layers in the inside to achieve the
structural integrity desired.  I'm looking forward to getting back out
here and finishing at least the first covering of the entire gate.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.