[Loch-Ruadh] GW

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 16 09:21:12 PDT 2008

I also enjoyed them very much, thanks Padraig!  I told
Tracy, our friend, "hey it's too bad we missed Gulf
War this year.  Efenwealt Whystle, the bard that you
were laughing your a** off listening to his CD showed
up in camp."  Not to mention all the other good times
we missed out on.  Oh well, maybe that means I will be
twice as ready next year.

Terrence