[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 16 12:13:41 PDT 2008

Sounds like a Viking had some input in this,lol
  Constance

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Fellow Americans,Recently, the Administration announced that each one of us would receive approximately $600 in the form of a government rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.

If we spend it on gasoline, it will go to the Arabs, and neither will help the American economy.What a growing group of us has decided is that we need to keep that money here in America. The only way to do that is to spend this rebate on beer, prostitution and bowling. These are the only industries left in the U.S.!Thank you very much for your support
Terry Varner You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape