[Loch-Ruadh] Possible dates for GW Gate trip, 2nd attempt

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 25 07:26:54 PDT 2008

I can go any weekend from now on.  The only event in April and May that I truly want to go to is Crown Tournament. It looks like the best date for several people is May 23-26. Because of that and the fact it is our only 3 day week end coming up, I vote for that weekend.

  Gruffydd

Kazimierz Z³owieszczy <kazoflr at gmail.com> wrote:
  Because of tennis tournaments and soccer games, I and my family can now ONLY
go on Memorial Day weekend. Any other weekend is out for us.

On 3/24/08, Terry Sikes wrote:

> Ok, this didn't exactly give me the information that I
> was looking for, so let me ask again, this time with
> the question inverted and I'll see if the answer comes
> out.
>
> PLEASE INSERT THE WEEKENDS BELOW THAT YOU CAN NOT GO
> FOR THE GATE TRIP!
>

> > Terry Sikes wrote:
> > >
> > > I've been wanting to put out a feeler and find out
> > what dates we want to
> > > plan the Gulf War Gate trip. Kaz suggested we
> > post online and let people
> > > fill in the dates they could go.
> > >
> > > Several people have pointed out that there are
> > events on some of these
> > > weekends, but then others have commented that they
> > were not planning to
> > > attend some of those events and would be able to
> > go on those weekends.
> > >
> > > We have had several suggestions, from April to
> > the weekends in May, so
> > > here goes.
> > > Thanks,
> > > Terrence
> > >
> If you CANNOT MAKE an April date, fill in
> > here: Terrence
> > >

> > > May 2-4:
> > >

> > > May 9-11:
> > >

> > > May 16-18: