[Loch-Ruadh] Your Seneschal

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 17:22:30 PDT 2008

                      ouch ! wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

out of the game for a while. With her permission. I have been authorized to
let you know. Sunday Sarah was in an accident with her brand new motorcycle
she got the day before. There were no other vehicles involved. She lost
control. This resulted in a broken fibula and a dislocated ankle.She had
surgery yesterday and now has a plate and 2 screws in her leg. She is being
dismissed from the hospital this evening but will be going to Bear's
parents house for a couple of weeks. Home health care will be coming there
to help her. The leg is in a splint as it is to swollen to put in a cast.
She has her cell phone with her so you can reach her if you want.Please
respect his parents and don't call her before  9AM or after 9 PM