[Loch-Ruadh] Your Seneschal

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Mar 26 07:44:08 PDT 2008

I'm beginning to think that Brighid should not be allowed to operate
wheeled vehicles.  But I'm really glad that the accident was not worse,
and now she'll have a great "no s**t" story.  Please pass on my prayers
and good thoughts for rapid healing.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.