[Loch-Ruadh] Your Seneschal

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 10:38:18 PDT 2008

Hope Brighid is up and around soon.
She does such a good job of giving the Grande Hoo Haa fodder to work with.

Grande Hooo errr...

Bear wrote:
Only just a little, considering it's going to be at least two months before
she'll really be able to get around on it. Plus in about three months one of
the screws will be removed. By the time it'll take for to completely heal,
it'll be about time for lughnasad.