[Loch-Ruadh] Still hanging in...

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 20:07:47 PDT 2008

      i really understand  the lucid moments   as i have very few of them
due to my back pain        be care full   i know how bowering  things can
be     wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

<loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Date: 3/29/2008 5:09:40 PM
> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Still hanging in...
>
> I sent this originally yesterday, but haven't seen it come thru so am
trying to resend. Sorry if you get it twice.

> Hello Everybody!
> First, Congratulations Padraig on the new grandbaby! We are so glad to
hear everyone is happy and healthy!

> Next, I Just wanted to let ya'll know I am still hanging in there and I
have limited web access now. My brother-in-law has been kind enough to loan
me a laptop for a while. In my more lucid moments between doses of pain
meds I can check email. I will still be MIA for a while, but I am working
with Aingeal to try to make sure no balls get dropped, so to speak. I have
an appointment on Monday afternoon with the Orthopedic surgeon to see how
things are healing so far. We should know more about how long I'll be out
of things after that. I know I have at least another 10 days of not being
able to put any weight at all on the ankle, so I get to hop around with my
walker at least until then.

> If anybody feels like a road trip, visitors are most welcome! I realize
it's a long drive, and gas prices are high, but would still be happy to see
anyone willing to make the trek. I am at Bear's parents house in Sachse, TX
about 10 minutes from our home. They are taking wonderful care of me during
the day while Bear is at work. If you think you might want to come visit,
just let me know and I'll send you their address. I will be here at least
thru next weekend, possibly longer depending on how things heal.

> Hope everyone is doing well,
> Brighid
>

> Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
> Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
> Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
> Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.
>

> No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for
Yahoo! users and friends.