[Loch-Ruadh] April 4th

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 15:26:30 PDT 2008

Gruffydd,

Sorry I have been a bit snowed under and only just
read your email.  Working backwards through them.  If
you would still like to make a donation, you can
either go to the web page
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeHighPlainsDivision?pg=personal&fr_id=6315&fr_id=6315&px=3962440
or if you would rather bring a check to the next
populace meeting I will have a donation form for you.

Thank you again,
Rose
--- DONALD H MCKINNON <gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net>

http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeHighPlainsDivision?fr_id=6315&pg=entry

> 12:00 am Midnight Madness (being an SCA member we
> know
> nothing about the madness that hits at Midnight!)
>
> 6:00 am Closing Ceremony
>
> This years Relay is "Carnival Against Cancer", there
> will be a bounce house, face painting, cotton candy,
> all kinds of games, karaoke, MIX FM will be on site,
> Chanel 11 and 21 will be on site. Chanel 21 will
> report the weather live from the site. There will be
> something for the whole family. I want to invite you
> to come out, bring the family, help raise funds for
> research, education and advocacy. Help in the fight
> against Cancer!
>
> If you would like to make a donation to help support
> this battle
 my web page is