[Loch-Ruadh] Look who shares birthdays...

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Fri May 9 21:30:26 PDT 2008

I got thinking about this Padraig and I think you need to die a couple times
more before the 60th birthday party so we can celebrate your wake.  Ok, you
can be there too, we'll just resurrect you.  So when is the next wake?  Me
thinks it is way overdue.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"