[Loch-Ruadh] Gate trip

Alric And Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue May 13 17:39:06 PDT 2008

OK

Now for My 2 pence

I will be in MS next week which means that I can get to the site early on Friday and set up tents, etc. I can be onsite around 10 am since I will be driving from Vicksburg.  I plan on bringing my lawn mower and will cut grass/weeds early Friday in preparation for everyone else showing up.

Now I will be more than happy to carry tents and set them up but you have to get them to me no later than this Sat.  I will be in Austin on Sunday and leaving for V-burg on Monday. The tents will be safe in the back of my locked camper shell.  remember you have to get them to me as I am not driving allover town collecting tents.

Item the 2.  I can bring my camp stove and a large pot so we can do one pot meals (chili, stew, etc) or we can fend for ourselves.  there is a restaurant well actually a grill at the convenience store by the highway.

Is three anything else I need to bring ion the way of tools etc.

Alric