[Loch-Ruadh] OT looking for yard work help, cleaning lady

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sat May 17 10:14:50 PDT 2008

Please pardon the bandwidth.

I am looking for someone to help clean up our back and side yards.  The work will involve cutting/pulling weeds, mowing, picking up trash, possibly moving heavy objects to help Logan set up his forge.  Could be a couple of days worth of work.  We have all the tools you will need.  Price negotiable.  Will provide lunch and gatorade, maybe beer if you are 21+.

I am also looking for someone to help clean my house.  This will involve loading dish washer, putting clothes in washer/dryer, picking up trash, toys, books, papers, etc., putting recyclables in the bin, scrubbing bathrooms top to bottom, sweeping & mopping floors.  This will be lots of hard work, but I'm willing to pay well since I'm gone from home a great deal and the housekeeping has gotten out of hand.  We do have cats, dogs, and lots of dust, so if you are allergic, this is not for you.  Once the house is clean, this could turn into a once or twice a week gig to keep it neat.

Madelina
817.721.8659